Stratford Ceiling Tiles - Surprisingly thin, amazingly strong!
Cost-effective, easy-to-use, and by far our best-selling ceiling tile, our Stratford ceiling tiles are made from our Feather-Light Series 0.013 in. thick vinyl plastic, they are unlike any ceiling tile you will ever see or feel. You may be surprised by their minimal weight, but their thermoformed design combined with the inherent strength of vinyl makes these tiles rigid, durable, and easy to install and maintain.
All of our Feather-Light Series tiles are Class A fire rated, 100% recyclable, completely waterproof, Greenguard Gold Certified for indoor air quality, and made in the USA. For the look of plaster or tin, with the flexibility, durability, and versatility of vinyl - look no further!
- Installation Type: Standard 15/16-1 in. grid
- Suitable for Borders: Yes, this style may be trimmed for use along borders
- Dimensions: 2 ft. x 2 ft. (nominal)
- Features: Recess 0.50 in. from tile face
- Material: Lightweight, 0.013 in. thick, rigid vinyl plastic
- Warning: Not recommended for installation where ceiling temperatures exceed 120°F
Easy to Install and Maintain
Stratford ceiling tiles are perfect for use in any standard 1" (aka 15/16") T-bar drop ceiling grid. Their flush profile makes them great for use with can lighting, and it makes them easy to cut down to size for use at the edge of your ceiling grid.
Our 10-pack of tiles covers 40 square feet of drop ceiling. Pull old mineral fiber ceiling tiles out of your grid, and pop our Stratford in for an instant upgrade! Cut tiles down to size at ceiling edges with a pair of scissors or tin snips.
Available in Designer Colors and Finishes
Ceilume's rigid vinyl ceiling tiles are available in a wide range of colors and finishes, including a translucent material for use under lights. There's a color or finish to suit every room!
- Caramel Wood
- Cherry Wood
Better Than Mineral Fiber - Thin Is In!
Thin PVC Compared To Thick Mineral Fiber
- No bulky, dusty tile to cut and wrestle into place
- No heavy tiles to move (and crack) if you need access above the drop ceiling grid
But They're Thin Plastic! (And)
- Easier to trim, don't create dust, and won't harbor mildew
- Easy to clean, won't absorb moisture and stain, and won't crack when you move them
- Recognized by UL, IAPMO, FM Global, and CertMark
- Use 75% less raw material to manufacture and are 5 times more efficient to ship
- Fully recyclable