ELINEN Supima Cotton
ELINEN Supima Cotton
Our Sheet Sets are made by 100% Supima Combed Cotton.
"Luxury Goods in Fabric"
Supima cotton is a kind of "magical" cotton. Some people even call it "cashmere cotton" because it is much better in softness, strength, toughness and color than other cotton. In the global cotton production, only 3% can be called Supima cotton, so it is also called "luxury goods in fabric" in the industry.
100% Supima Cotton Sheets
Not easy to Fade and More durable
Pima cotton fiber is more active than ordinary cotton fiber, so it is easier to color and has faster color fastness. This means that even if you use Pima cotton products for many years, they will still retain bright colors.
Not easy to pilling and Warmer
The fiber is 35% longer than ordinary cotton.This greatly increases the softness and gloss of the fabric. Pima cotton has fewer fiber ends exposed, which minimizes wear and reduces the effects of fluff and pilling.
More comfortable and breathable
Fiber tenacity is 45% higher than ordinary cotton.This makes Pima cotton products particularly elastic. Even the lighter weight Pima cotton fabric is still very durable, while at the same time its drape and comfort are better.
Manufactured in high standard environment
- 1.Strict matreials OEKO-TEX test criteria for harmful substances
- 2.Made in Green Factory
- 3.Global strict standards
- 4.Made in safe and social responsible workplaces
Professional Organization Supima Cotton Certification
Our products are made of 100% supima cotton, certified by professional institutions, and the quality is reliable .
- 1.Warmer: Flexible fiber, fast heating, strong warmth retention
- 2.Softer: Fineness and strength higher than ordinary cotton with better softness
- 3.Better quality: 10-15 days longer growth circle than ordinary cotton with better quality
- 4.More durable: wear-resistance, wrinkle-resistance with good pilling resistance
- 2.More breathable: good breathability and moisture removal, 5 times as breathable as ordinary fabrics